Check calendar for full details
Regular Starr Library Programs
- Scrabble ~ Wednesdays, 1 – 3pm.
- Brain Games ~ Thursdays, 1pm – 2pm.
- Embroidery Group “Starr Stitchers” ~ On the second, third and fourth Wednesday of every month, 10am – 1pm.
- Story Time ~ Thursdays: Toddlers 10:15am, Preschoolers 11am.
- The Local History & Genealogy Research Center is open Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am – 3pm.
- Starr Board of Trustees Meeting ~ Third Monday of the month, 5:30-6:30pm (except if that falls on a holiday, then it is the following Monday).
- Teen Geek ~ Saturdays from 10am – 1pm. Get answers to ANY of your computer, tablet or cell phone questions! Program is free.
- Starr Book Club ~ Tuesday, January 27th at 7pm. This month we will be reading A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry .
Programs from outside organizations:
Alzheimer’s Support Group ~ Meetings are the second Monday of each month, from 4-6:30pm.
Parkinson Support Group∼ Meetings are the 1st Wednesday of each month. from 2pm – 4:30pm.
Sew Crafty ~ Third Wednesday of the month (Feb. 119), 7-9pm
Chair Yoga ~ Fridays at 11:00am. Run by Satya Yoga Studio; $10/class; call 845-876-2528 for more info
China Friends Playgroup ~ TBA
La Leche League of Northern Dutchess ~ For more information, email NDLLLLeaders@gm
If you would like to receive our email newsletter with Starr Library news and announcements of upcoming programs, sign-up here! Also, follow us on Facebook for all the news that happens between newsletters.