Check calendar for full details
• Starr Book Group: Tuesday, August 26th at 7pm. A Tale for The Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. Join us for a lively discussion.
• Art Exhibit: Entries from Starr’s Newest Bookmark Contest. Come and vote for your favorite!
Programs from outside organizations:
Alzheimers Support Group ~ Meetings are the second Monday of each month, from 4-6:30pm.
Parkinsons Support Group ~ Wed. Feb. 5 @ 2:30-4:30pm
Sew Crafty ~ Third Wednesday of the month (Feb. 119), 7-9pm
Chair Yoga ~ Fridays at 11:00am. Run by Satya Yoga Studio; $10/class; call 845-876-2528 for more info
China Friends Playgroup ~ TBA
Holistic Moms ~ Third Tuesday of the month, 6-8pm
La Leche League of Northern Dutchess ~ For more information, email NDLLLLeaders@gm
Regular Starr Library Programs
- Scrabble ~ Wednesdays, 1-3pm.
- Brain Games ~ Will resume in September.
- Embroidery Group “Starr Stitchers” ~ On the second, third and fourth Wednesday of every month, 10am – 1pm.
- Story Time ~ Starting again in September.
- The Local History & Genealogy Research Center is open Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am – 3pm.
- Starr Board of Trustees Meeting ~ Third Monday of the month, 5:30-6:30pm (except if that falls on a holiday, then it is the following Monday).
- Teen Geek ~ Saturdays from 10am – 1pm. Get answers to ANY of your computer, tablet or cell phone questions! Program is free.
- Starr Book Club ~ Tuesday, August 26th at 7pm. A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. Open to all. Join us for a lively discussion.
Keep up to date!
If you would like to receive our email newsletter with Starr Library news and announcements of upcoming programs, sign-up here! Also, follow us on Facebook for all the news that happens between newsletters.