Check calendar for full details
Programs from outside organizations:
Alzheimers Support Group ~ Meetings are the second Monday of each month, from 4-6:30pm.
Parkinsons Support Group ~ First Wednesday of the month 2:30-4:30pm
Sew Crafty ~ Third Wednesday of the month (Feb. 119), 7-9pm
Chair Yoga ~ Fridays at 11:00am. Run by Satya Yoga Studio; $10/class; call 845-876-2528 for more info
China Friends Playgroup ~ TBA
Holistic Moms ~ Third Tuesday of the month, 6-8pm
La Leche League of Northern Dutchess ~ For more information, email NDLLLLeaders@gm
Regular Starr Library Programs
- Scrabble ~ Wednesdays, 1 – 3pm.
- Brain Games ~ Thursdays, 1pm – 2pm.
- Embroidery Group “Starr Stitchers” ~ On the second, third and fourth Wednesday of every month, 10am – 1pm.
- Story Time ~ Thursdays: Toddlers 10:15am, Preschoolers 11am.
- The Local History & Genealogy Research Center is open Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am – 3pm.
- Starr Board of Trustees Meeting ~ Third Monday of the month, 5:30-6:30pm (except if that falls on a holiday, then it is the following Monday).
- Teen Geek ~ Saturdays from 10am – 1pm. Get answers to ANY of your computer, tablet or cell phone questions! Program is free.
- Starr Book Club ~ Tuesday, October 28th at 7pm. This month we will be reading Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively.
If you would like to receive our email newsletter with Starr Library news and announcements of upcoming programs, sign-up here! Also, follow us on Facebook for all the news that happens between newsletters.