Check calendar for full details
Programs from outside organizations:
- Alzheimers Support Group ~ Mon. Dec. 9 @ 4pm
- Parkinsons Support Group ~ Wed. Dec. 4 @ 2:30-4:30pm
- Sew Crafty ~ Third Wednesday of the month (Dec. 18), 7-9pm
- Chair Yoga ~ Fridays at 11:00am. Run by Satya Yoga Studio; $10/class; call 845-876-2528 for more info
- China Friends Playgroup ~ TBA
- Holistic Moms ~ Third Tuesday of the month, 6-8pm
- Your Healthy Weigh ~ Weight Loss Support Group meeting weekly on Thursdays form 5:30-6pm. Weigh in at 5pm. Contact Jeannette Jones 845-247-0591 for info.
- La Leche League of Northern Dutchess ~ Tues. Dec. 10, 10:15am. For more information, email NDLLLLeaders@gm
ail.com or call Pat Sexton at 845-876-6880
Regular Starr Library Programs
- Scrabble ~ Wednesdays, 1-3pm.
- Brain Games ~ Thursdays, 1-2pm.
- Embroidery Group “Starr Stitchers” ~ On the second, third and fourth Wednesday of every month, 10am – 1pm.
- Story Time ~ NEW TIMES! With Ms. Cindy on Wednesdays 10:15 – 10:45 (for toddlers); and Ms. Robbie on Thursdays 10:15 – 10:45 (for toddlers) and 11:00 – 11:45 (for preschoolers). Starting September 11 & 12.
- The Local History & Genealogy Research Center is open Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am – 3pm.
- Starr Board of Trustees Meeting ~ Third Monday of the month, 5:30-6:30pm (except if that falls on a holiday, then it is the following Monday).
- Next Friends of Starr Library Book sale ~ Dec. 13 & 14
- Teen Geek Squad ~ Saturdays from 10am – 2pm
Keep up to date!
If you would like to receive our email newsletter with Starr Library news and announcements of upcoming programs, sign-up here! Also, follow us on Facebook for all the news that happens between newsletters.